Skip to main content

Crab Festival in Miyako 2016

Last Sunday, I visited the Miyako fish market for the crab festival 2016.
They sell fresh crabs and sea foods right out from the sea, and they had Ms. Odashiro, Naoko, and Ms. Kanazawa, Misaki, the local singers, to have the show which was excellent.
They came with the beautiful Japanese traditional kimono as you can see on their blogs.   
  
[Ms. Odashiro, Naoko's blog]
http://ameblo.jp/yukinko0235/entry-12131521881.html 
 
[Ms. Kanazawa, Misaki's blog]
http://ameblo.jp/strawberry-beauty/entry-12105595682.html


They also had the mochi-maki (rice cake scattering) as well.
The crab people got on the stage in front and they threw mochi from there.



  
It was little scary because there were couple crab people threw the mochi like a h3ll. 
They were like: 
  


I tell you what, one of the mochi they threw like h3ll became like a comet.
   

  
People there were like "Shoot!! It's coming!!  Everybody get down!!"



I thought I was only one who could save the situation.  So, I "piccolized" myself. 
  


Then, I Batman-slapped the Robin-mochi in the air.  
  
  
  
So, the earth was saved.
And what happened to the Robin-mochi?  I saw the little girl took him home to eat it. 


Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...