Skip to main content

[PolitiC@Nippon] Ryukougo Taisho 2016: Japan’s Most Vogue Words of the Year

Ryukougo Taisho is one of the unique events of Japan. In the end of the year, they choose the buzzing words that everyone is using them in common during the year from TV shows, dramas, news, so on. (Sometime, it's not really used in common, but they pick those words anyway.)

Last year, they chose some words from from politic, such as
Abe Seiji wo Yurasanai (or "We won't tolerate Abe's politics")
SEALDs, the "youth (well, there are some young folks but mostly old folks in their 60s and 70s) group" going against to Abe's politics) and so on.

Ref: [Ryukougo Taisho 2015: Japan's Most Vogue Words of the Year]
http://www.mtv81.com/features/specials/ryukougo-taisho-2015-japans-most-vogue-words-of-the-year/

This year, one of the words they choose is:
 



  

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...