Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (65) Supply information for May 13th, 2016

***Soup Kitchens***
 

1.
[Ramen and Udon Noodles]
Time: 1700 -
Place: Ryokan Asahi (parking space)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/kcE3AApQf7u
Ref: https://www.facebook.com/groups/887238314735632/permalink/898087020317428/

2.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: 1000 -
Place: Hikarino Mori Choumin Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/kc322i275MH2
Ref: http://p.twipple.jp/7gMDy

3.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: (not specified)
Place: Kumamoto Prefectural Gymnasium
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/UyDz9tu6JZC2
Ref: https://twitter.com/Mad_Mylon/status/730595771733540865

4.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: 1730 -
Place: Grand messe Kumamoto (parking space)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Ry57veoeoHq
Ref: http://www.greencoop.or.jp/kumamoto_shien/shien_yosu.html#160504_1

5.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: 1800 -
Place: Kawara Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/FwVuqxqHM5w
Ref:

6.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: 1000 -
Place: Hikarino Mori Choumin Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/wmtM3iL2A3E2
Ref: http://p.twipple.jp/7gMDy

7.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: 1000 -
Place: Kikuyo machi Toubu Choumin Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/RGXEJn5V7Lx
Ref: http://p.twipple.jp/7gMDy


8.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: 1000 -
Place: Kikuyo machi Nanbu Choumin Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/EvFZoxukwKQ2
Ref: http://p.twipple.jp/7gMDy

9.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: 1000 -
Place: Kikuyo machi Roujin Fukshi Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/XHcLhQREKYz
Ref: http://p.twipple.jp/7gMDy

10.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: 1000 -
Place: Kikuyo machi Fureaino Mori Kenshu Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/XG1yaexL6dU2
Ref: http://p.twipple.jp/7gMDy

11.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: 1000 -
Place: Kikuyo machi Fureai Koryu Fukushi Shien Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/PzmgYKdbzVF2
Ref: http://p.twipple.jp/7gMDy

 
 
***Water Supply***
 

1.
Time: 0800 - 2000
Place: Kumamoto Department of Water Supply
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/7JWd5bZ7Rim

 
 
***Water, Electricity, and Bath Supply provided by Japan Coast Guard***
 
 
Time: 1200 - 2000
Place: Port Kumamoto
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/yU1iQd6qp292
Ref: https://twitter.com/JCG_koho



Please share this with your friends.  Thank you!!

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...