Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (66) Supply information for May 14th, 2016

***Soup Kitchens***
 

1.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: 1200 -
Place: Mashiki-cho Sougou Undo Park
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/8ygFGKDokjS2
Ref: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=895059643936865&id=502707549838745

2.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: (not specified)
Place: Hiroyasu Nishi Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/naTTM7C4bW32
Ref: https://www.facebook.com/yoko.fujihara.1/posts/896561840466065
 
3.
[Udon and Tonjiru soups]
Time: 1800 -
Place: Kawara Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/HZqAsC7Y4iE2
Ref: http://www.tulip-tv.co.jp/news/detail/?TID_DT03=20160511165315

4.
[Yakitori Bowls]
Time: 1200 -
Place: Udo-shi Gymnastic Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/UZJXTnw5U2J2
Ref: https://m.facebook.com/kumamotozisin2016utoukisien/photos/a.213635692349555.1073741826.213600835686374/229033410809783/

5.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: 1730 -
Place: Grand messe Kumamoto (parking space)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Ry57veoeoHq
Ref: http://www.greencoop.or.jp/kumamoto_shien/shien_yosu.html#160504_1

6.
[Soup Kitchen]
Time: 1700 -
Place: MACK SPORTS BAR
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/d4BhVPeSJx22
Ref: https://twitter.com/kanakanakanchin/status/731052946100609024
 
 
 
***Water Supply***


Time: 0800 - 2000
Place: Kumamoto Department of Water Supply
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/7JWd5bZ7Rim
  
  
  
***Temporary Stay at Ryokan Motel with free meals and bath***
(Tourist companies pick you up from the shelters on the first day of the term to take you to ryokan motels.  Fees are paid by Kumamoto city to ryokan motels.)
  
[Short term] 
1.
Term: May 19 - May 23, 2016 (5 days)
Application deadline: May 14th, 2016
  
2.
Term: May 30th -  June 3rd, 2016 (5 days)
Application deadline: May 20th, 2016
 
3.
Term: June 13th - June 17th, 2016 (5 days)
Application deadline: June 3rd, 2016
 
4.
Term: June 27th - July 1st, 2016 (5 days)
Application deadline: June 17th, 2016
 
Applying information is available at:  
TEL: 022-267-0211(1000 - 1700)
FAX: 022-261-4623 

[Long term]
1. 
Term: May 19th - July 1st, 2016  
Application deadline: May 14th, 2016 
 
2. 
Term: May 30th - July 1st, 2016
Application deadline: May 20th, 2016 
 
3. 
Term: June 13th - July 1st, 2016
Application deadline: June 3rd, 2016
  
Applying information is available at:  
TEL: 022-267-0211(1000 - 1700)
FAX: 022-261-4623 
  
  
 
Please share this with your friends in Kumamoto.  Thank you!!
 
 
 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...