Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (111) Supply information for June 13th, 2016 (2)

***Water Supply***
  
 
1.
Time: 0900 - 1800
Place: Tateno Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/PoKkrDrRdeT2
  
2.
Time: (all day)
Place: Nishihara Middle School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/mbbskGUr4CC2
  
3.
Time: (all day)
Place: Yamanishi Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/FEZSVHz1cTS2
  
4.
Time: (all day)
Place: Kawara Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/jjgbnJJD9io

5.
Time: 0800 - 1700
Place: Mashiki Town Water Supply Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/91BvhrF1rD22
   
6.
Time: (not specified)
Place: Kashima Town Office
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/YfKWCh7fS4w
  
7.
Time: (not specified)
Place: Misato-machi Town Office (parking)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/NRTGiWuPVUy

8.
Time: 0800 - 2000
Place: Kumamoto Department of Water Supply
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/7JWd5bZ7Rim


Ref: http://kumanichi.com/news/local/main/20160612003.xhtml



***Free Bath or Hot Spring***
    

1.
Time: 0600 - 2400
Place: Sakura-Yu (Public Bath)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/DwCSniV2mYk

2.
Time: 1500 - 2100
Place: Kikuno-Yu (Public Bath)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/8hFRAYXAho62

3.
Time: 1500 - 2200
Place: Tatsuno-Yu (Public Bath)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/72Xd8YWhb6E2

4.
Time: 1300 - 2300
Place: Daifuku-Yu (Public Bath)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Nqxy58vUieL2

5.
Time: (CLOSED)
Place: Takano-Yu (Public Bath)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/FENyow1P1gz

6.
Time: 0900 - 2200
Place: Ashiharano-Yu (Public Bath)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/WpJ1hjCdVoy

7.
Time: 0800 - 2130
Place: Matsuno-Yu (Public Bath)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/LhNgHGxYhNH2

8.
Time: 1100 - 2230
Place: Sun Palace Matsuzaka  (Hot Spring)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/jqpSntoBFim

9.
Time: 1600 - 2100
Place: Tamana Family Onsen (Hot Spring)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/BZja5snSrAG2

10.
Time: 0900 - 2000
Place: Ebiya Shio-Ya Center (Hot Spring)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/URj7DKD1SqK2
   
  
Ref 1: http://kumanichi.com/news/local/main/20160612003.xhtml
Ref 2: http://kuma1010.com/2160/


  
Please share this with your friends in Kumamoto. Thank you!!
  
  
  
Special Thanks to Kumanichi.com,
http://kumanichi.com/   
   
and Kumamoto Sentou Public Baths Association!! 
http://kuma1010.com/








Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...