Skip to main content

July 20th, 2016 Miyako International Community Radio via Miyako Harbor Radio 82.6 FM [LIVE]

 
Assistant Producer: Saaya Tazawa
Navigator: Hisako Yamaguchi
Member: Haley Skye, Tanner Flory, Simon Holden
Interpreter: Ito Shunsuke
 
 
The topic was about the cutter boat race at Miyako bay in the last weekend.
For the race, those ALTs were bit late on purpose (according to Simon san) to make them appeared like
 
  

There were 4 Ojii-chans (grandpas) rode with them on the same boat because they needed more team members and also an experienced leader who control the boat.  I know some Ojii-chans who sail the boat in Miyako, but since they remembered them as Ojii-chans as Ojii-chan No.1, Ojii-chan No.2, No.3 and No.4, I could not figure who they were *LOL* 
So, I imagined them like: 
    
    
They had two races, and the first race was the very first time for them to sail the same boat  together because all team members had been practicing in the different time.  As the result, they ended up in the 4th place out of 4 boats.  Well.
 
Before the 2nd race started, ALTs and Togo san went to McDonald's to eat to get some "American boost," Simon san was enjoying his coffee for his English boost, and those Ojii-chans were smoking their cigarettes for their Japanese boost.  Well.  
    
The ALTs were almost late again to the 2nd race, but they made back on time to the bay like:
       


They did better than the first race, but in the middle of the 2nd race, one of Ojii-chans had lost his oar. 
  

However, they came to the 3rd place even they had one Ojii-chan lost his oar!! 
Very good work, members!!  
   

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...