Skip to main content

Furusato CM Contest in 2016 ***CONGRATULATIONS, SIMON AND BEJAY!!!***

Mr. Holden, Simon and Mr. Taiwo Babajide, who are the assistant language teachers in Miyako, had been the part of the CM to advertise Miyako and won the prize at Furusato CM contest 2016!! 
 
  
  
You can watch the CM at City of Miyako facebook page: 
   

I have to say two things though. 
For the first, it says "Pure beach land," but it's "Pure land beach" if you want the sign to say the beach instead of the country of the beaches.  
For the second, if you want people from all over the world come to the beach, HOW COULD YOU MISS SPANISH LANGUAGE OUT FROM THE SIGN?  
  

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html