Skip to main content

Re: Putin meets with S. Korea leader, calls for talks on N. Korea nuke threat

"It's impossible to resolve the problem of the Korea peninsula only by sanction and pressure" said President Putin.
 
He seems like wants to have a dialogue with North Korea instead of sanction against them. One of the main reasons is Russia (Soviet Union) is who had create the country North Korea. Therefore, Russia would like to keep a good relationship with North Korea like the time during Korea War, the war between North and South Korea in 1950. For the war, North Korea, China, and Soviet Union fought against United States and Japan. What war about being happening is like the Second Korea War.

(FOX NEWS) Putin meets with S. Korea leader, calls for talks on N. Korea nuke threat
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/06/putin-meets-with-s-korea-leader-calls-for-talks-on-n-korea-nuke-threat.html

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html