Skip to main content

Jailbreak my android (2)

After the container, microSD card, is set, it's time to jailbreak.
I tried some applications for that.
First, I tried one of the most famous root application, z4root.

But it says:


"Please do not install this application: 
z4root 
This application contains the codes that attempts to bypass Android's security "
The check box was followed by the message says "I understand it and continue installing."
   
  
Then, the security warning came out.  It says 


"Security Warning:  There are some concerns about the security 
Name: AndroidOS_LOTOOR.ISO
Application: z4root
Please delete this application." 
  
[Delete] [Close] 
  
  
Then, another message came out says: 
  

"There were some problems.  z4root is closing."

[OK] 


The next one I tried was Framaroot.
 When I start this application it says: 


 "Please do not install this application: 
Framaroot
This application contains the codes that attempts to bypass Android's security "
The check box was followed by the message says "I understand it and continue installing."
  
  
This time, it says: 
  
   

Next one was towelroot.  When I run this program, it says:

  
  
"This phone isn't currently supported."
   
    
The last one was Key Root Master.  
  



Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...