Skip to main content

Japanese Are in Love with Papers



Whenever my work related laws are changed, my office have the boxes of paper forms that can be no longer used.. then I take them to the city dump or whatever it's called. I am wonder if "paper less society" is ever happening in Japan. They love paper forms, fax and hanko too
much.



The weight of those paper trash was 40 kg (88 lb.) Every 10 kg, they charge you 50 yen if it's business related. (For the trash from home, it's free up to 50 kg.) So, it was 200 yen. When I drive in, they weight my car that was 1,020 kg. And after dumping the trash and come back, they weight the car again; that was 980 kg. So, that's how they find the weight of trash was 40 kg unless I forgot and left someone I came with at the dump. Did I..?


Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...