Skip to main content

Lemon Vinegar


  
Lemon vinegar is one of my favorite ingredients that can mix with milk, soda water, or even with hot water.  In lemon vinegar, the acid from lemon melt into the acid in vinegar, and that helps improving your circulation, so it warm your body from inside.  It also help your body to recover when you are tired too.  Moreover, lemon vinegar makes your immune system work better, so this is what you need to have for the flu season. 
  
This lemon vinegar is very easy to make. 
You just need to wash and slice the lemon and mix with same weight of vinegar and sugar. Say you have 100 gram of lemon; what you need are 100 gram of vinegar and 100 grams of sugar mix all together in one bowl. Then, you can leave it 12 hours in the room temperature or 3 - 4 days in the refrigerator. 
If you like the bitter taste, I recommend to have lemon skin on, but if you are not good with it, peel the lemon skin when you slice it.   
 
 
Ref 1: http://cookpad.com/recipe/3664016
Ref 2: http://hotjupiter.net/lemonzu/

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...