Skip to main content

The First Mountain Day holiday in Japan

"'Mountain Day' was first introduced to parliament in 2014 following lobbying from the Japanese Alpine Club and other Alp-related groups.
The bill passed and it was officially added to the calendar, set to be observed every August 11 starting in 2016."
 
Ref: Japan marks its first 'Mountain Day'
By Elaine Yu, CNN
Updated 0019 GMT (0819 HKT) August 11, 2016
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/10/travel/japan-mountain-day/
 

So, it was the first Mountain Day holiday in Japan.
But I really don't know what I am supposed to do for this day.
Shall I go find some bears in the mountain for some battle?
No, man. It's



So, I was just chilling today and making another meme for the Mountain Day holiday which is: 

  

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...