Skip to main content

Hello (VR) World.

I purchased one pair of these:


With this and your smart phone that has VR applications installed, you can get into the "virtual reality world."   
The VR worlds interact with the movement of your head;  
If you turn your head to the right, you see what's on your right side in the screen.  
If you look up, you may see the sky, ceiling, or the surface of the water .. depends on which VR world you are in. 
  
This is the sample of what your smart phone is displaying in the 3D glasses.


You see the two screens on your right and left next to each other, but from slightly different angles. I assume that's how they create the depth in the flat screen.  
  
You can purchase this from Amazon Japan, the image link below:  
   

  
And here's my suggestions if you are considering buying the glasses.  
Before using this,  
    
- Get your neck stretched and back stretched well. 
(unless you get your neck and back hurt by twisting them next couple days after you tried the VR world by looking far around.)
   
- Remove any objects from the floor.  
(unless you get your little toe hit to the corner of the heater and moan like few minutes like me.)   

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...