Skip to main content

January 20th, 2016 Miyako International Community Radio via Miyako Harbor Radio 82.6 FM [LIVE]

  

Assistant Producer: Fumihiko Hakoishi
Navigator: Hisako Yamaguchi
Member: Toby Almy, Ben Pedersen
Interpreter: Togo Sasaki, Ito Shunsuke


Welcome back to MICR, Toby-san and Ben-chan!!
It was very interesting to hear your holidays stories.

The funniest one was that Toby-san and his friends were waiting for the decoration lights effects for the new year of Tokyo tower, and they kept looking at the Tokyo tower.  However, NOTHING WAS HAPPENED.
Then, Togo-san asked Toby-san if Toby-san was sure where he was waiting was in front of the Tokyo tower, not the behind it.  All of us were curious if there is the front side and back side for the Tokyo tower *LOL*
 
I don't know why there was no decoration lights effects for the new year, but I guess there was just the regular Tokyo tower was standing in front of them just like regular days in front of Toby-san and his friends.  Tokyo tower might be like:
   
 
   
 
Maybe Tokyo tower has been upsetting after they built the Tokyo Skytree.
 
Well.  You two are always reliable, Yamaguchi-san and Togo-san ;)
Thank you very much always.
   
BTW, this is the weekly cover image for MICR FB page:
 


And I added myself as "Dayoo:"
  


Thank you very much for the fun time, folks!!
I hope to see you all again next one too!!

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...