Skip to main content

January 6th, 2016 Miyako International Community Radio via Miyako Harbor Radio 82.6 FM [LIVE]

 

Producer: Hisao Hashimoto
Assistant Producer: Saaya Tazawa
Navigator: Hisako Yamaguchi
Guests: Emmie Nakajima, Pura Mie, Hiroshi-kun, Honoka-chan
Interpretors: Togo Sasaki, Ito Shunsuke
 

Thank you very much for coming to be part of the show, Emmie-san, Pura-san, Hiroshi-kun, and Honoka-chan!!

That was very interesting show talking about the new year in Philippines and Japan.
Yamaguchi-san said she had been to Philippines and she loved the foods there except the chicken feet called "adidas" which look like the picture below:
 
 
  
  
The moment I heard the name "adidas," I was confused because adidas is the sports shoes brand I thought.   
   
  

  
  

It was also nice to have those kids, Hiroshi-kun and Honoka-chan. 
I think it was the first time to have their age kids for the MICR show. 
Hiroshi-kun was bit board and did not talk much but he got "revived" after eating couple donuts after the show.  I guess he was little hungry; I should have gave him them before the show, so he would have talked more.   
And Honoka-chan did very good talks.  She actually could talk much better than me, seriously.  
  
I also would like to appreciate Togo-san to be there since I had assumed Emmie-san's friend, Pura-san, could talk in Japanese very fluently like Emmie-san, but she could not. 
So, Togo-san did English-Japanese interpreting between Pura-san and other Japanese people.   
   
It was different show from the regular ones because it was all in Japanese. 
That's why Togo-san was little relaxed because he did not have to interpret much. 

Thank you very much again for the guests and staffs around.  
I hope to see you again soon!! 
  

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...