Skip to main content

January 13th, 2016 Miyako International Community Radio via Miyako Harbor Radio 82.6 FM [LIVE]


  
Producer: Hisao Hashimoto
Assistant Producer: Yuri Kimura 
Navigator: Hisako Yamaguchi 
Guests: Sakuya Sugawara 
Member: Togo Sasaki
  
  
Welcome to MICR, Sakuya-san ;)  
She is the Miyako High School student who went to Germany for the exchange program. 
The MICR show this time is about her visit to Germany. 
  
Sakuya-san said that she and her host family there communicated in English instead of German while she was there. 
That was not so much of surprising because I remember almost all exchange students from Germany whom I met in US did very well on the English exams; I heard that's because English and German are very similar languages. 
   
In the show, they, Togo-san, Yamaguchi-san, and Sakuya-san were all struggling to find the English word for this: 
   
  

I was like "LADY BUG!! LADY BUG!! That's 'ladybug' you all are talking about!!" in front of the radio.  (I did not go join the show this time for some reasons.)   
They just gave up finding it.
  
In the other show in the past, Togo san was talking about the curry sausage, one of his favorite food in Germany.  I thought he would bring that up as the part of his talk, BUT HE DIDN'T.  

When they were about running out of topics, I was like "hey, Togo-san!!  Talk about the curry sausage, your favorite food in Germany!!" like they could hear me again. 
  
So, I emailed to the show quickly to provide them the topic by asking if Sakuya-san had a chance to eat the curry sausage.
But it did not reach to them by the ending of the show. That was too bad. 
   
Anyway, thank you very much for your great work as always, and I hope I can see all of your faces sometime soon.  

Have a good rest of the week and I will see you!! 







Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...