Skip to main content

[INGRESS] Mission C.L.F.O.M 20151106 (2)

  

So, this is what I planned for the Mission C.L.F.O.M 20151106.
For the plan, the bottom of the base triangle line is between Inari shrine and Hanawa post office. 
Then from there, I was to make the triangles "grow."
Among the Japanese Ingress players, the layered triangles are called "takenoko (bamboo shoot)" because of how they look like. 
  
  


Well, they are close enough, I think.  
So, first, I went to Taro station where was the top corner of the takenoko, I planned. 
Because Taro station portal was belonged to the blue team, I had to make it belong to my green team side by destroying those resonators that were protecting the portal.   
It did not take much for me because I used the strongest (level 8) weapons.   
  
After I took the portal over from the blue team, I tried to make the link from there to Hanawa post office, but it did not work.  
I thought it was because there was the blue line between Lawson Neichi and Lawson Miyako Hospital. 
In order to delete the line, I had to destroy the resonators of either at Lawson Neichi or Lawson Miyako Hospital.  When I checked on the map, I found the level of Neichi Lawson portal was 5 and the other one was 8.  So, the one in Neichi seemed easier; I decided to attack there. 

Before I attacked the Neichi, I went to Inari shrine because I did not want the blue team to find out my movement.    

When I was at the Inari shrine, I tried to make the link to Taro station.
BUT.
Even though I empowered the portal by adding my level 8 resonator, it was not strong enough to make the link to Taro station.   Actually, the portal needed some more level 8 (or greater level) people to add more powerful resonators.  DARN IT.





Though, I could reached to Sabane station portal, the second furthest from the Inari shrine portal.

From there, I went to the portal in Rouki next.
It was really dark around there because there was very few lights on the electric poles and houses, so I almost fell off to the rice field with my car.
I was like:
 



The portal in Rouki was protected by blue team resonators, so I destroyed them no problem.
Then, I connected Rouki and Inari shrine portals.  And I did the same at the Kebaraichi station portal too.

After that, I destroyed the resonators of the portal in Lawson Neichi, so the blue wall was gone!!! I was like "Yes!!  Now I can connect the link from Hanawa post office to Sabane station, Kebaraichi station, Rouki, and Inari shrine!! Well, I could not connect Inari shrine and Taro station, but I can still make 3 layered triangles!!"  That's what I thought.
 
When I was at Hanawa post office, I found that I was wrong.
Again, the portal at Hanawa post office was not strong enough even to make the link to Inari shrine!!
 
 
 
 
So, how many triangle fields I made this time?
 
 
 
 
It's ZERO from what I planned, my friend *LOL*
Just lines. *LOL*

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html

16Qs

1. Do you have (or have you had)  stomach ulcer, diabetic, immunodeficiency disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and/or any other diseases? If you had, when was it? If you have other disease, what is it?  2. Are you taking any medicine? If yes, what is it? 3. Have you took BCG vaccination before? If you have, when was it? 4. Have you took tuberculin test before? If you have, when was it? 5. Do you smoke? If you do, how many per day for how many years? Or, you used to smoke, but no longer smoking? 6. Do you drink alcohol?  If you do, how much per day/week? Or, you used to drink, but no longer drinking alcohol? 7. Are you coughing? 8. Are you having phlegm? 9. Are you losing weight? 10. Are you sweating while you are sleeping? 11. Do you have fever? 12. Do you have any disease you are treating now? 13. Are you taking anticoagulants? 14. Are you taking steroid? 15. Have you took X-ray photo on your chest?  And did you have detailed examination because of the result of X-ray photo