Skip to main content

Sightseeing in Tokyo

One of my friends, Spencer san, asked me where to visit in Tokyo for his friends.
So, I made little sightseeing map that has the major sightseeing places in Tokyo; I would like to share it here as well.  Hope this helps you when you visit Tokyo too.
 
 
[Ito's Tokyo Sightseeing Map (via google map)]
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zK46ZF_JFf5I.kyP1XGt2j6Dk&usp=sharing
 
 


The biggest landmarks in Tokyo are Tokyo Sky Tree and Tokyo Tower.
It costs some money to go up those towers; so if you would like to save money to see the view, Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building where you can see the entire Tokyo city for free should be one of your choice.
   
There are zoos, amusement parks, aquariums, just like other big cities.
If you would like to see Japanese traditional places, some shinto shrines are recommended.
   
November sumo game has just started, so if you are interested in sumo, you can visit Ryogoku kokugikan to see the sumo game as well.
 
If you love geeky electric gadgets, Akihabara is the place.
Nakamise street and Tokyo Mid town are good for shopping and window shopping too.
    
But if you want to see as many places as you can in Tokyo, Hato Bus tour comes in handy.
They offer you the full day tour, half day tour, and even the night one, so you can pick whatever suit for your schedule.  You can do the half day tour and visit where you like after the tour by yourself too.
 
[Hato Bus Website]
http://www.hatobus.com/en/

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...