Skip to main content

November 11th, 2015 Miyako International Community Radio via Miyako Harbor Radio 82.6 FM [LIVE]

   
  
Producer: Hisao Hashimoto
Assistant Producer: Yuri Kimura
Navigator: Hisako Yamaguchi
Members: Ben Pedersen
Interpreter: Togo Sasaki, Ito Shunsuke


Thank you very much for the excellent show, members and radio staffs, especially to the only member this time, Ben chan for sharing the interesting story from the Miyako Salmon Half Marathon.

He completed the whole half marathon with his time of 2 hours and 17 minutes while the cut line was 2 hours and 20 minutes.  That's remarkable.
Ben chan also told us that while he was running, he was saying (he thought he was saying) that he was tired in Japanese to the people whomever talked to him, but they looked him weird.
That's because what he was saying was "ISOGASHII" which means "busy" in Japanese.
So, I assumed it was like:
 
Audience:  Hey, Benchan!! How's your running!?
Benchan:  I am freaking "BUSY!!"
 
Well. It might sound like "Can you see me running, dumb it!?" *LOL*
I am just kidding.  It should not be that bad.

Yamaguchi san, the navigator, said that Togo san and I also would need to join the marathon next year.  It was very funny to see Togo san exhausted already just by thinking himself in the marathon after Yamaguchi san mentioned about it.  Me?  No.  I am good at watching them run, not running.
 
So, I was not very positive about myself running the marathon, neither Togo san nor Yamaguchi san.  Even the assistant producer, Yuri san, said that she did not like marathon too much in the ending part of the daily radio programs.  Hashimoto san, the producer, was like:
"You guys are discouraging the people in the Miyako Salmon Half Marathon. *LOL*"
 
Benchan asked us if anybody there know any story of the marathon during the show.
I did not say any story then, but now I remember one story, so I write it here:
 
It's about Ms. Yuko Arimori, who won the silver medal at Barcelona Olympic.
While she was running marathon, the audiences there kept saying her nickname "Animo!  Animo!"
So, she was very encouraged by that and could push herself to the goal, then she won the silver medal. But what "animo" actually meant was like "ganbare (hang in there)" in Spanish.
It was good misunderstanding, she said after the Olympic.
 
And this is the weekly cover picture this time.

 
 

Thank you very much members and staffs!!
I will see you next week!!

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html

16Qs

1. Do you have (or have you had)  stomach ulcer, diabetic, immunodeficiency disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and/or any other diseases? If you had, when was it? If you have other disease, what is it?  2. Are you taking any medicine? If yes, what is it? 3. Have you took BCG vaccination before? If you have, when was it? 4. Have you took tuberculin test before? If you have, when was it? 5. Do you smoke? If you do, how many per day for how many years? Or, you used to smoke, but no longer smoking? 6. Do you drink alcohol?  If you do, how much per day/week? Or, you used to drink, but no longer drinking alcohol? 7. Are you coughing? 8. Are you having phlegm? 9. Are you losing weight? 10. Are you sweating while you are sleeping? 11. Do you have fever? 12. Do you have any disease you are treating now? 13. Are you taking anticoagulants? 14. Are you taking steroid? 15. Have you took X-ray photo on your chest?  And did you have detailed examination because of the result of X-ray photo