Skip to main content

[INGRESS] Mission D.O.F.P.F 20151113


As of Friday, November 13, 2015, the intel map around Miyako looked like above. 
My mission this time is D.O.F.P.F (Destroying the Opponents' Field and Potential Field.) 

You see the large 2 blue triangles next to each other in the middle of the map. 
The right triangle is even reaching some more lines out from one of the corners trying to make another triangles.  That's what my target was. 
   
When I zoomed in the target corner on the map, I found it's consisted by three portals connected. 
   

They were: 



   
生命ある水 (Water with Lives,)  リバーパークにいさと (River Park Niisato,) and 牧庵十角堂 (Decagon Temple of the Buddhist priest, Bokuan Bengyuu.) 
Those resonators were what I had to destroy this time. 
But, all of them were level 5 portals and some of their resonators were already damaged.  
So, I thought it should be easy. 
   
  
   
Actually, it was and it did not take too long for me to seize them. 
Because those three portals were very close to each other, when I bombed one of them, it also affected to other 2 too.   
(I spend hard time to get the portal keys from them though.) 

So. 

   
I made the intel map very clean. 
However, just like the last week, I could not make my portals strong enough to link to the other portals besides those ones I seized this time.  
But. *MISSION COMPLETED.*  Yay.
  

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...