Skip to main content

[PolitiC@ Nippon] The incident called "Nanjing Massacre" and the first book from Ms. Toshiko Hasumi

 

This cartoon was made by Ms. Toshiko Hasumi.
It says:
 
China: Hey little Japan, how dare you could make Nanjing population 250 thousands people by killing 300 thousands people out of 200 thousands people!?
Japan: 200 thousands - 300 thousands = 250 thousands!? [enigma mathematics]


And I could add these lines below from my experience:
 
Stupid English medias: Japan killed 250 thousand Chinese.
Stupid English medias followers: JAPAN NEEDS TO APOLOGIZES TO CHINA!!!



Somewhat, Japan is misunderstood by many people internationally, such as "Japanese soldiers kidnapped 200,000 Korean women and made them the sex slaves during the wars."  Now, it's becoming the big problem between Japan and Korea.  It's because Japanese government did not do anything about it when it came out as an issue. If you think of the number "200,000" sex slaves, it's easily find out that it cannot be possible. I guess Japan thought it's just ridiculous, so that's how Japan did not care back then.  I mean how they fed all 200,000 women everyday?  They have not found the any dead bodies of those sex slaves yet. Why?  (When I mentioned it, that "200,000 sex slaves believer" told me that JAPANESE SOLDIERS ATE THEM EVEN THEIR BONES. Then, I really did not want to talk to this  "200,000 sex slaves believer" any more because I thought it's just wasting my time.  I can respect Mr. Kent Gilbert for being patient to explain to those "200,000 sex slaves believers'" comments on his timeline in the SNS.)
     
Japan has to speak up for themselves because there are so many people who still believe
"Japan attacked Perl Harbor for NO REASON!!"
"Japan was unstoppable during the WWII, so USA was right to drop the atomic bombs to stop them!!"
So on so on..
Those schools must be using some joke books as their history textbooks, I guess.
   
Ms. Toshiko Hasumi is publishing the first book about those political/historical conflicts.
It's available in Amazon Japan.
 
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4792605377/
 

I really hope this book to get translated in many languages sometime soon.

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html

16Qs

1. Do you have (or have you had)  stomach ulcer, diabetic, immunodeficiency disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and/or any other diseases? If you had, when was it? If you have other disease, what is it?  2. Are you taking any medicine? If yes, what is it? 3. Have you took BCG vaccination before? If you have, when was it? 4. Have you took tuberculin test before? If you have, when was it? 5. Do you smoke? If you do, how many per day for how many years? Or, you used to smoke, but no longer smoking? 6. Do you drink alcohol?  If you do, how much per day/week? Or, you used to drink, but no longer drinking alcohol? 7. Are you coughing? 8. Are you having phlegm? 9. Are you losing weight? 10. Are you sweating while you are sleeping? 11. Do you have fever? 12. Do you have any disease you are treating now? 13. Are you taking anticoagulants? 14. Are you taking steroid? 15. Have you took X-ray photo on your chest?  And did you have detailed examination because of the result of X-ray photo