Skip to main content

Closed Roads as of September 8, 2016



(Closed Roads),(Closed Area)
 
R-106, Hikime area in Miyako
R-340, Oguni area in Miyako - Tachimarutooge in Miyako
R-340, Wainai area in Miyako
R-340, O'kura in Iwaizumi - Oshikado in Iwaizumi
R-340, Ochiai area in Iwaizumi - Nishogoku in Iwaizumi
R-455, Otomo area in Iwaizumi
R-202, Kuzumaki-cho - Akka in Iwaizumi
R-202, Akka in Iwaizumi
R-173, Iwaizumi aza Yokomichi in Iwaizumi - Iwaizumi aza Sawanaka in Iwaizumi
R-281, Numabukuro in Kuji - Torocho kuchi in Kuji
R-281, Torocho kuchi in Kuji - O'kawamecho in Kuji
R-29, Noda O'kuzu in Noda - Yamanecho in Kuji
R-167, Kasshicho in Kamaishi- Sumitacho
R-35, Aosasacho in Tono - Itanocho in Kamaishi
 
 
pdf version: http://www.douro.com/img/pdf/kisei1.pdf
pdf version: http://www.douro.com/img/pdf/kisei2.pdf
Ref: http://www.douro.com/



Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...