Skip to main content

As of 17:00 Today, September 8th, Evacuation Directive has been issued in Miyako.

As of 17:00 Today, September 8th, Evacuation Directive has been issued in Miyako.
 
Atago, Tsukiji Area -> Atago ES
 
Sokei Area -> Sokei ES, Kanan JH
 
Shinkawa-cho, Mukai-machi, O'dori, Suehiro-cho, Miyamachi, Minami-machi, Tateai-cho, Hokuda,
Midorigaoka, Kurota-machi, Sin-machi,
 
Motomachi area -> Miyako ES, Chu'O Kouminkan Community Center, Miyako Dai 1 JH, Yamaguchi ES
 
Kuwagasaki Area -> Kuwagasaki ES, Miyako Dai 2 JH.
 
Takahama Area -> Kanahama nursing home

Nagamachi, O'ta, Sentoku, Kan-pana, Hanawa, Takusari, Matsuyama, Rouki Area -> Miyako Nishi JH, Sentoku ES, Hanawa JH, Nagasawa nouson Center
 
Tsugaruishi Area -> Tsugaruishi ES, Tsugaruishi JH, Akamae ES
 
Tashiro Area -> Kigaku ES

Fujiwara and Koyamada Area -> Fujiwara ES, Koyamada Area Center
  
Niisato Area -> Hikime ES, Niiato Shougai Gakushuu (Lifetime Study) center, Kikan-shuuraku center, Ringyo katsuryoku center, Wainai Furusato Hall, Haratai Seikatsu kaizen center
 
Kawai Area -> Kawai Shougai Gakushuu (Lifetime Study) center, Kawai ES, Kawai JH, Kawai nishi JH, Kadoma ES, Oguni Area Shinkou Center, Etsunagi ES.
 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...