Skip to main content

Closed Roads as of September 9, 2016



(Closed Roads),(Closed Area)

R-171, (All) 
R-26, Onuki area in O'tsuchi - Oguni area in Miyako
R-193, Kamaishi - Ofunato
R-106, Hikime area in Miyako
R-340, Oshikado area
R-340, Oguni area in Miyako - Tachimarutooge in Miyako
R-340, Wainai area in Miyako
R-340, O'kura in Iwaizumi - Oshikado in Iwaizumi 
R-340, Ochiai area in Iwaizumi - Nishogoku in Iwaizumi
R-202, Kuzumaki-cho - Akka in Iwaizumi
R-202, Akka in Iwaizumi
R-273, Akka in Iwaizumi - Tamagawa in Noda
R-173, Iwaizumi aza Yokomichi in Iwaizumi - Iwaizumi aza Sawanaka in Iwaizumi
R-281, Numabukuro in Kuji - Torocho kuchi in Kuji
R-281, Torocho kuchi in Kuji - O'kawamecho in Kuji
R-29, Noda O'kuzu in Noda - Yamanecho in Kuji
R-167, Kasshicho in Kamaishi- Sumitacho
R-35, Aosasacho in Tono - Itanocho in Kamaishi


pdf version: http://www.douro.com/img/pdf/kisei4.pdf
pdf version: http://www.douro.com/img/pdf/kisei5.pdf
Ref: http://www.douro.com/

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html