Skip to main content

Public Transportations for Miyako <-> Morioka

In order to go to Morioka from Miyako, there are two options now for the public transportation. One is riding a bus for 4 hours by taking the route of Miyako -> Kamaishi -> Morioka.

 
The other one is the train from Miyako -> Hikime (20 minutes ride,) and 30 - 40 minutes waiting time, then Hikime -> Morioka (2 hours ride.)
The total is 3 hours including the waiting time.
The earliest train leaves Miyako at 6:35 and gets to Hikime at 6:55.
Then there is a bus leaving to Morioka at 7:30, and it gets to Morioka at 9:24.
 

The latest one from Morioka to Miyako is taking a bus that leaves Morioka at 17:45, and it gets to Moichi at 19:35. Then, you can take a train that leaves Moichi at 21:14, and it gets to Miyako at 21:35.  (Please see the 2nd chart from the link.)
 
Ref: http://www.iwate-kenpokubus.co.jp/archives/10302/
 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...