Skip to main content

For the Victims from Typhoon No.10 in 2016 in Iwaizumi (2) Supply information for September 4th, 2016

***Water Supply***
 
1.
Time: 930 - 1800
Place: Nakamatsuya (Parking Space)
Address: Shimojuku-37 Iwaizumi, Shimohei District, Iwate Prefecture 027-0501
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/NAGSDJ3LHSA2
Ref: http://www.town.iwaizumi.lg.jp/iwaizumi_blog/archives/35711
  
2.
Time: 930 - 1800
Place: Chouei Juutaku Kamimachi Danchi (Parking Space)
Address: Tsuchihashi-20 Iwaizumi, Iwaizumi-chō, Shimohei-gun, Iwate-ken 027-0501
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/U5kQDsPFFix
Ref: http://www.town.iwaizumi.lg.jp/iwaizumi_blog/archives/35711

3. (*Water Supply Truck)
Time: 930 - 1800
Place: Morinokoshi, Katahata, Kamino Yama, Shimo Machi, Amagaku, Nishougokuchi
Ref: http://www.town.iwaizumi.lg.jp/iwaizumi_blog/archives/35711



***Free Bath***
  
1.
Time: 1200 - 1800
Place: Kurosaki sou
Address: Shimomura-84-4 Dai 2 Chiwari, Fudai-mura, Shimohei-gun, Iwate-ken 028-8351
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/FfMqfY8HJVm
Ref: http://www.town.iwaizumi.lg.jp/iwaizumi_blog/archives/35637
(Tell them you are typhoon victim from Iwaizumi "Iwaizumi no taifuu higaisha desu.")
  
2.
Time: 1100 - 2100
Place: Hotel Ryusendo Aizan
Address: Iwaizumi Aza Matsuhashi 1-2, Shimohei District, Iwaizumi, Iwate Prefecture 027-0501
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/8vgJTxzfJb62
Ref: http://www.town.iwaizumi.lg.jp/iwaizumi_blog/archives/35654
 
3.
Time: 1100 - 2100
Place: Greenpia Sanriku
Address: Mukaishinden 148, Taro, Miyako, Iwate Prefecture 027-0373
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/hGXgcVDXit82
Ref: http://www.town.iwaizumi.lg.jp/iwaizumi_blog/archives/35676
 
4.
Time: 1000 - 2100
Place: Fureai Shukusha Greentage
Address: Dai 5 Chiwari-170-2 Kuzumaki, Iwate District, Iwate Prefecture 028-5402
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/u5jhwFCB5bH2
Ref: http://www.town.iwaizumi.lg.jp/iwaizumi_blog/archives/35685  


   
***Hospital Visits to Kuzumaki-cho by bus***
   
*Departing time from Yotteke ichiba market.
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/tU4dRpX2mYF2
  
Bus Schedule for September 4th, 10th, and 11th:
9:40, 10:10, 10:40, 12:40. 13:10, and 13:40
   
Bus Schedule for September 5th, 6th and 7th:
9:40, 10:40, 12:40, and 13:40
  
Bus Schedule for September 8th, 9th, and 12th:
9:30 and 10:40
  
Ref: http://www.town.iwaizumi.lg.jp/iwaizumi_blog/archives/35665

 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html