Skip to main content

For the Victims from Typhoon No.10 in 2016 in Iwaizumi (7) Supply information for September 9th, 2016

***Water Supply***
  
1.
Time: 930 - 1800
Place: Nakamatsuya (Parking Space)
Address: Shimojuku-37 Iwaizumi, Shimohei District, Iwate Prefecture 027-0501
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/NAGSDJ3LHSA2

2.
Time: 1200 - 1300
Place: Iwaizumi Kouminkan Community Center
Address: Mukaimachi−1, Iwaizumi, Shimohei District, Iwate Prefecture 027-0501
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/p4ApztBofCQ2 
  
3.
Time: 930 - 1800
Place: Ryuchan Dome (Parking Space)
Address:  Nakano 6-5, Iwaizumi aza, Shimohei District, Iwate Prefecture 027-0501
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/kxdK3HwLeYx

4.1 (*Water Supply Truck)
Time: 930 - 1800
Place: Amagaku area
 
4.2 (*Water Supply Truck)
Time: 1000 - 1700
Place: Nishogoku area
 
4.3 (*Water Supply Truck)
Time: 1100 - 1800
Place: Ogawa area

4.4 (*Water Supply Truck)
Time: 1100 - 1800
Place: Omoto area
     
 
 
***Free Bath***
      
1.
Time: 1100 - 2100
Place: Hotel Ryusendo Aizan
Address: Iwaizumi Aza Matsuhashi 1-2, Iwaizumi-cho, Shimohei District, Prefecture 027-0501
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/8vgJTxzfJb62

2.
Time: 600 - 1000, 1200 - 2200
Place: Ryusendo Onsen Hotel
Address: Iwaizumi Fugane 48, Iwaizumi-cho, Shimohei District, Iwate Prefecture 027-0501
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/kWQz3vP61kw

3.
Time: 1500 - 2100 
Place: Ragasou
Address:  60-1 Raga, Tanohata-mura, Shimohei District, Iwate Prefecture 028-8403
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/i5KdiDYP5Hu

4.
Time: 1200 - 1800
Place: Kurosaki sou
Address: Shimomura-84-4 Dai 2 Chiwari, Fudai-mura, Shimohei District, Prefecture 028-8351
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/FfMqfY8HJVm
(Tell them you are typhoon victim from Iwaizumi "Iwaizumi no taifuu higaisha desu.")

5.
Time: 1100 - 2100
Place: Greenpia Sanriku Miyako
Address: Mukaishinden-148 Tarō, Miyako-shi, Iwate-ken 027-0000
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/rzm61ZVYXnL2

6.
Time: 1000 - 2100
Place: Fureai Shukusha Greentage
Address: Dai 5 Chiwari-170-2 Kuzumaki, Iwate District, Iwate Prefecture 028-5402
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/u5jhwFCB5bH2

7.
Time: 700 - 2100
Place: Shin Yamane Onsen Beppin no Yu
Address: Shimotokusari Dai 4 Chiwari-5-1 Yamanechō, Kuji-shi, Iwate-ken 028-8521
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/erFTReDUkAA2

Ref: http://www.town.iwaizumi.lg.jp/docs/2016090200020
    
 
 
***Hospital Visits to Kuzumaki-cho by bus***
     
*Departing time from Yotteke ichiba market.
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/tU4dRpX2mYF2
  
Bus Schedule for September 10th, and 11th:
9:40, 10:10, 10:40, 12:40. 13:10, and 13:40
    
Bus Schedule for September 9th, and 12th:
9:30 and 10:40
  
Ref: http://www.town.iwaizumi.lg.jp/iwaizumi_blog/archives/35665

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...