Skip to main content

All you can eat, but.

Many restaurant in Morioka offer you "all you can eat;" there are the curry restaurants that offer all you can eat rice and/or nan breads, stake houses that offer all you can eat soups and/or salads, and Italian pasta restaurants that offer all you can eat pizzas!!
Though, at some of those restaurants, you have to ask the waiter/waitress there to bring the refills (okawari.)
It should be like you can just go and grab whatever you eat instead of asking them to bring because it's little embarrassing to ask them especially after you ask some refills already.
Maybe that's how they save the foods to be taken so much.
I was at one of tonkatsu (breaded pork cutlet) restaurant for last weekend in Morioka, and that's where I felt little embarrassed to ask them after my 7th bowl of the rice and 8th bowl of the miso soup and 5th serve for the cabbage to the waitress.  
Girl, I was just after 18 hours of the daily fasting.  I deserved them.  *LOL*

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...