Skip to main content

Miyako Kukunochi Drive

When you are heading to Yamada, Kamaishi or even further south from Miyako, why don't you take the "Miyako Kukunochi Drive?"
 
"
According to the Japanese mythology, Nihon Shinwa, Kukunochi is one of the gods who were born between the goddess Izanami and the god izanagi, and she is the god of trees.
Also between the goddess Kukunochi and god Shinatsuhiko, they had the god of the mountain, O'yamatsumi, and the goddess of the field Kayanohime.  

Ref (Kukunochi: Wikipedia) https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%AF%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8E%E3%83%81 
"

The road is going through many greens, so I believe Kukunochi is somewhere around there; that's how I named the road "Miyako Kukunochi Drive."
Yes, I have just named it couple minutes ago before I post this blog article, so I am the only one who calls the road "Miyako Kukunochi Drive."
If there is anybody else who calls the road it, it freaks me out.

Anyway, this is how it looks like.
 



Also, this is the map.

 
 
Please drive carefully when you are taking this road especially in the morning because there are some drivers who drive like crazy to get to their works/schools.  
You may want to avoid this road in the winter time because of the snow.
 
 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...