Skip to main content

Those Appliances

I just don't get along with the appliances. 
Whenever I use AC, I feel bit sick.  It's because it gets too cold for me even though I know how to adjust the temperature on AC.   
So, I am using a fan instead of AC. 
However, it's not enough because of the very high temperature these days in Japan.  
Then, I put a wet tenugui (手ぬぐい, the Japanese hand towel) around my neck with the fan.  
That helps me a lot to cool myself down by taking the heat away. 
Usually, I am just by myself in the office, so I do not have to cool whole office space down, but me. 
   
In this afternoon, one of my classmate back in the high school stopped by.  
When she stepped in the hot office, she asked me if I don't feel too hot in the office (nothing kinky *LOL*)  So, I explained how the combination of the fan and wet tenugui helping me.   
She said "Oh, you are an old person."  
I was almost said "Well, you were my classmate in high school, so you are supposed to be the same age as me, girl."  But I know she meant "old fashion," so I just said "Yeah."
Sometime, Japanese language still confuses me.  I guess I am not Japanese enough yet. 
  
Another thing that I am not get along is the Japanese vacuum cleaner.  
Why they upgrade or releasing the new models so often? 
I am using the same vacuum cleaner years, and I don't think it's not necessary to buy new model every time they come out unless I am crazy for the vacuum cleaners.  No, I am not.  Not just yet. 
The disadvantage of using the same vacuum cleaner is it gets difficult to find the paper bag to put inside the cleaner; I either have to call the vacuum cleaner maker or order them online.   
I am getting tired of doing that, so I go like 
  
 
  
 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...