Skip to main content

August 19th, 2015 Miyako International Community Radio via Miyako Harbor Radio 82.6 FM [LIVE]



Producer: Hisao Hashimoto
Assistant Producer: Yuri Kimura
Navigator: Eri Ito
Members: Ben Pedersen, Elisabeth Kaseda, Yonae Rolle
Interpreter: Ito Shunsuke


Thank you very much for the radio staffs and everybody who were in the last show.
And welcome back to Miyako, members.  There had been only Japanese members for the two shows before the last show, so I assume the listeners were missing you too.
 
Ben chan and Lisa chan's traveling story was very interesting, especially the super spicy curry soup in Hokkaido.
Because they said the curry soup was really spicy, I assume that it would be really spicy to let it out next day too, but Ben chan said that was not a problem. *LOL*
 
There was not enough time for Ben chan and Lisa chan nor Yonae chan's story about her burned left hand, so hopefully the next time.
 
O, talking about the next MICR show, it will be the 100th MICR show the next one, so I hope to have the old members and new members as many as possible.

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...