Skip to main content

Hospital Day (2)

When the English teacher, who got her left hand burned, and I were walking to my car, she brought a pot that had some water in it on her right hand, so she can put her left hand in the pot to cool her hand down. That was clever of her.
  
On the way to get to the hospital, I took the Joanji-temple road.  
It's a very bumpy road and the water in her pot was splashing, but that was the shortcut to get to the hospital.  I was rushing myself because I really felt that I needed to take her ASAP to the doctor. 
    
At the hospital, there were many patients waiting because it was the next day of obon holidays.
Because she seemed like she had to wait for couple hours to get examined, the hospital staff asked me if I would like to take her to another clinic in town instead of waiting there.  So, I said yes.
The hospital staff was kind enough to call the clinic to make an appointment for her.
That was so nice of them.
   
While I was driving to the clinic, she seemed awfully in the pain. 
So, I stopped at my ground mother's house to get cold water and ice for her pot.   
There was my uncle's wife in the house, so I asked her if I could have the cold water with ice.
She said OK and brought the cold water and ice.
Then, she recognized me.and said  "Oh, it was you!!"
She could not see me because there was the Sun behind me.  
I guess she is very kind even to the stranger with other stranger who got burnt hand. 
   
After she got cold water and ice in the pot, she seemed better; especially, when she and I were talking something since she can have her mind off from the pain, she said. 
So, she asked me to talk something.  But, I did not know what to talk especially when somebody asks me to talk something random.  Then, she asked me what's going on in the world today.  I did not check the news the day, so I did not know, but I knew I have to say something, so I was like 
   
  
  
   
I was bit panicking, I guess.

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...