Skip to main content

Stationery

OK, let's talk about stationery *LOL*
My favorite stationery is this pen.
This "ceramic (the name of the pen)" is produced by Kyocera.
 

 
 
I really did not care what I used for writing or taking note.
But, this pen made me different.  For the first time I wrote with this pen, it's like "DARN, GIRL."
It's very smooth on the paper and it feels almost like fountain pen.
Actually, you can see how people think of this pen from the reviews at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B00172OOHK/
 

 
 
I did not know how much this pen was until I looked for the ink refill (yes, I used up the whole ink.)
The pen itself costs about 1,300 yen, and refill ink is about 400 yen.  It's pretty expensive for a pen.
If you go to the 100 yen store, you can buy 10 pens for 100 yen.
So, 1,300 yen, you can buy like 130 pens.  
I still choose this one single pen, ceramic, rather than 130 pens from 100 yen store.
It's that good.  

I found this pen when I was cleaning my parents' house.
In one corner of the house, there were many cardboard boxes piled up, and those were filled by books, dishes, clothes, so on.
It did not look good, so I started opening those boxes, and separating them into the same categories.
Shoes, bags, T-shirts, expired canned foods, bottled waters, wines, books, papers..
many things came out from the boxes.
I felt it like I was doing treasure hunting; It was fun.

I found the pen in the very bottom box.
I thought nobody would use this pen for another 100 years even if it's there, so I took it with me.
Later, I confirmed with my parents if I could use the pen, but they even did not remember how or from who gave it to them.
 
 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html

[PolitiC@Sekai] NYT cut the speach of the president Mori on their article to mislead their readers.

    これはテレビがあるからやりにくいんだが、女性理事を4割というのは文科省がうるさくいうんですね。だけど女性がたくさん入っている理事会は時間がかかります。これもうちの恥を言いますが、ラグビー協会は今までの倍時間がかる。女性がなんと10人くらいいるのか今、5人か、10人に見えた(笑いが起きる)5人います。  女性っていうのは優れているところですが競争意識が強い。誰か1人が手を挙げると、自分も言わなきゃいけないと思うんでしょうね、それでみんな発言されるんです。結局女性っていうのはそういう、あまりいうと新聞に悪口かかれる、俺がまた悪口言ったとなるけど、女性を必ずしも増やしていく場合は、発言の時間をある程度規制をしておかないとなかなか終わらないから困ると言っていて、誰が言ったかは言いませんけど、そんなこともあります。  私どもの組織委員会にも、女性は何人いますか、7人くらいおられますが、みんなわきまえておられます。みんな競技団体からのご出身で国際的に大きな場所を踏んでおられる方々ばかりです。ですからお話もきちんとした的を得た、そういうのが集約されて非常にわれわれ役立っていますが、欠員があるとすぐ女性を選ぼうということになるわけです。 Ref: https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/a2148b9c62351b9b54bff6338dbc4d8ac6cd9af8   Ref: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/03/sports/olympics/tokyo-olympics-yoshiro-mori.html