Skip to main content

Movie "Lucy" [Spolier]


I watched the movie, "Lucy" for the last weekend.
And this blog post is the "spoiler." So, if you have not watched the movie yet and don't want to know what the movie is about, I recommend not to read below.



OK. I see this movie is about the evolution of human beings, not only how they have evolved, but also how they will evolve in the future.  Lucy, the main character seemed like she became the evolved human being accidentally in the movie.

In the end of the movie, she disappeared (it was like vaporized) and she said "I am everywhere" to people there. (What she said in English maybe different because I watched this movie with Japanese dub and I am writing this in English, so I am translating from translated English in Japanese back to English.)   So, she became like transparent atmosphere which is bigger than the Earth, I thought.
It is like the ants in the glass case and you outside the case.    
You can say to the ants "I am everywhere" because you are sure those ants are in the glass case and it is easy for you to find where those ants are.
However, for the ants, they have no idea what you are like.

When I came to this thought, it reminded me the story of Sun Wukong with Buddha in the Chinese classical novel Journey to the West.
"The Buddha made a bet with Sun Wukong that Sun Wukong could not escape from Buddha's palm. Sun Wukong, knowing that he could cover 108,000 li in one leap, smugly agreed. He took a great leap and then flew to the end of the world in seconds. Nothing was visible except for five pillars, and Wukong surmised that he had reached the ends of Heaven. To prove his trail, he marked the pillars with a phrase declaring himself "the great sage equal to heaven" (and in other versions, urinated on the pillar he signed on). Afterward, he leaped back and landed in the Buddha's palm. There, he was surprised to find that the five "pillars" he had found were in fact the five fingers of the Buddha's hand. When Wukong tried to escape, the Buddha turned his hand into a mountain. "
Ref; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Wukong
 
The idea of the world famous cartoon, Dragon Ball, came from this Journey to the West, so Sun Wukong in this novel is Son Goku in Dragon Ball.

Anyway, the movie was great, made me think a bit, good actions, so



Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html

[PolitiC@Sekai] NYT cut the speach of the president Mori on their article to mislead their readers.

    これはテレビがあるからやりにくいんだが、女性理事を4割というのは文科省がうるさくいうんですね。だけど女性がたくさん入っている理事会は時間がかかります。これもうちの恥を言いますが、ラグビー協会は今までの倍時間がかる。女性がなんと10人くらいいるのか今、5人か、10人に見えた(笑いが起きる)5人います。  女性っていうのは優れているところですが競争意識が強い。誰か1人が手を挙げると、自分も言わなきゃいけないと思うんでしょうね、それでみんな発言されるんです。結局女性っていうのはそういう、あまりいうと新聞に悪口かかれる、俺がまた悪口言ったとなるけど、女性を必ずしも増やしていく場合は、発言の時間をある程度規制をしておかないとなかなか終わらないから困ると言っていて、誰が言ったかは言いませんけど、そんなこともあります。  私どもの組織委員会にも、女性は何人いますか、7人くらいおられますが、みんなわきまえておられます。みんな競技団体からのご出身で国際的に大きな場所を踏んでおられる方々ばかりです。ですからお話もきちんとした的を得た、そういうのが集約されて非常にわれわれ役立っていますが、欠員があるとすぐ女性を選ぼうということになるわけです。 Ref: https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/a2148b9c62351b9b54bff6338dbc4d8ac6cd9af8   Ref: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/03/sports/olympics/tokyo-olympics-yoshiro-mori.html