Skip to main content

Save Sojo-city where had the flood diserster

The heavy rain caused the river flooding that damaged Joso-city, Ibaraki prefecture.
More than 1,000 houses got damaged or flooded.  Then, Japan Self-defense forces, fire fighters, police, and the rescue groups were looking for the missing people.

This reminded me the tsunami that was caused by the Great East Japan Earthquake in 2011 in my hometown, Miyako, especially when I saw those pictures of flooded city appeared on my SNS timelines from my friends there.

Because my hometown, Miyako, Iwate had many help not only from other prefectures in Japan, but also from all over the world, I feel this time is my turn to give the people in Joso, Ibaraki some support.
So, I believe this is one of what I could do: writing the English blog article for the English readers who are willing to give them some support.

There are 4 thing you could possibly do.


1. Donation.

You can make your donation to the bank account of city of Joso.
The account information is as below.
 
Bank name: Tsukuba Kaido
Branch name: Mitsukaido
Account type: Saving
Account number: 1248521
Account holder name: Jososhi gienkinguchi

Ref: Official twitter account of Joso-city
https://mobile.twitter.com/joso_kouhou/status/643324675913703424

Donation will be accepted to the account on above until November 30th, 2015.


2. Sending the relief supplies

You can also send the relief supplies, such as water, food, clothes, toilet papers, sanitary napkins, baby diapers.. so on.
There are 3 address where you can send it.
Print one of the address below to put it on the package.


 Or


Or 

  



3. Volunteering

If you can go there to support people in Joso-city, please do so because they do not have enough volunteers there. 
   
If you are willing to do the physical works, such as removing mud from people's houses there , please make sure you are wearing proper clothes and equipment something as below. 
   
   
  
1. Hard hat or cap 
2. Goggles    
3. Towel 
4. Name tag
5. Thick rubber grabs 
6. Water bottle 
7. Rain boots 
8. Long pants
9. Belt bag
10. Long sleeve shirts]
11. Mask
     
More information about volunteering is available in English:  http://joso.vc/en/


4. Share this post 
Please share this post with your friends.  Thank you!!  
  

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

Since FB banned my account again..

Since facebook banned my account again for sharing one video on rumble, I post the link here.     The video title is "Everything Wrong With The Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less (Wooz News)."  You may find something interesting there, so, please take a look.  Thanks.   https://rumble.com/vdoqzj-everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less-wooz-news.html

[PolitiC@Sekai] NYT cut the speach of the president Mori on their article to mislead their readers.

    これはテレビがあるからやりにくいんだが、女性理事を4割というのは文科省がうるさくいうんですね。だけど女性がたくさん入っている理事会は時間がかかります。これもうちの恥を言いますが、ラグビー協会は今までの倍時間がかる。女性がなんと10人くらいいるのか今、5人か、10人に見えた(笑いが起きる)5人います。  女性っていうのは優れているところですが競争意識が強い。誰か1人が手を挙げると、自分も言わなきゃいけないと思うんでしょうね、それでみんな発言されるんです。結局女性っていうのはそういう、あまりいうと新聞に悪口かかれる、俺がまた悪口言ったとなるけど、女性を必ずしも増やしていく場合は、発言の時間をある程度規制をしておかないとなかなか終わらないから困ると言っていて、誰が言ったかは言いませんけど、そんなこともあります。  私どもの組織委員会にも、女性は何人いますか、7人くらいおられますが、みんなわきまえておられます。みんな競技団体からのご出身で国際的に大きな場所を踏んでおられる方々ばかりです。ですからお話もきちんとした的を得た、そういうのが集約されて非常にわれわれ役立っていますが、欠員があるとすぐ女性を選ぼうということになるわけです。 Ref: https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/a2148b9c62351b9b54bff6338dbc4d8ac6cd9af8   Ref: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/03/sports/olympics/tokyo-olympics-yoshiro-mori.html