Skip to main content

Fureai Land Iwaizumi

It was little chilly Saturday morning, but nice enough to drive around.
So, I decided to drive to Iwaizumi where is famous for Ryuusendo cave that has crystal clear water there.  But, I have been to Ryuusendo cave many times already, so I skipped there and just stopped by at Fureai Land Iwaizumi.

In Fureai Land Iwaizumi, there are many activity facilities, such as baseball stadium, soccer ground, miniature golf, restaurant, campground, cottages.. so, it's very nice place just to hang around,  and what especially attracted me the most there was the artificial grass slide.  There are sleighs piled up for you to use on top on the slide.  It’s free to try.

When you try the artificial grass slide, wet the grass with the water from the water hose there.  That make your sleigh going smoother and faster.  Please be careful when you do because you could fell off from your sleigh and twist your neck just like me.
If you hurt your neck, you would have hard time to drive back from there just like me.
 
(The grass slide and the sleigh)
  
 

(Blue Train.  This was over night train.  The train is not running anymore, but there are hot shower and bed inside, so you can stay over night.  It's not free though.) 
 
 

(Miniature golf courses) 



(Rental golf clubs)




















(Outdoor Stage)

Fureai Land Iwaizumi Website (Japanese)
http://www.fureailand-iwaizumi.jp/

Location (Google Map)
https://goo.gl/maps/KzCjT






Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...