Skip to main content

Zombie Attack!!

On the facebook time line, I had this zombie guy picture from one of my friends.




It says "This guy just busted in your door!
The object to your left is your only weapon.
How screwed are you?"

Well, these are what I have on my left.




They are coffee pot, phone, q-tips, remote controllers for the air conditioner, and cardboard box from Amazon.jp. 
The most useful one is the coffee pot, I think; I probably could whack his head with this.  
Or I can offer him a cup of coffee to see if caffeine can kill him by making his heart pound faster, so he would bleed out from his wounds to make him fainted by poor circulation.   
   
The second useful thing is the old phone with cord.  
I can use this corded phone like nunchakus to beat him up like Bruce Lee. 
Only the problem is that I am not very good at using nunchakus; I can be beating myself up. 
  
I could use q-tips to attack him as well.
How?  I can poke his eyes with these.  
You see how many q-tips I got there, right?  That can freak him out by making him think 
"OMG. Just how many times he is gonna try to poke my eyes!?" 
  
I also have the remote controllers for the air conditioning next to the phone. 
I could just point that to him and push the power button to see if that can turn his power off or something. 
   
Or I can put his head into the amazon cardboard box, and grab his shoulders to make him turning around.  That way, he would just walk away to opposite direction.
 
I re-post this picture to see how other people would react if they are in this situation, but nobody really gave their answers.  Well, It was OK.  I had worse thing when I was uploading this picture to my timeline; it auto-tagged me and asked me if this zombie guy is me!!  I was like "F*** YOU FACEBOOK."

   

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...