Skip to main content

INGRESS in Miyako 2015.06.26

It was beautiful morning today, so I rode my bicycle to the work.
I played INGRESS on the way, and I took the video with my android phone too.
In the first half of the video, you won't see the INGRESS because there is no "portals" at all around the area. (I know some of you are not really understanding what I am saying, but if you are interested in playing INGRESS, look for it on Google.)
In order to take this video, I made the phone fixed on the bicycle by tightening it with the strings. It does look very shaky, so please don't get motion sickness by watching this. *LOL*  
 
 
 
 
You may not familiar with this area at the beginning of this video even if you are in Miyako.
The area is called "Bachiga-sawa." There are some plum trees, so it gets beautiful in the spring, very green for the summer (as you can see in the video,) and nice and white with snow on the tree in the winter time.

So, if you have a chance to go through Bachiga-sawa, please enjoy the mountain view of Miyako
 
Bachiga-sawa
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/tMGG7

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...