Skip to main content

Local rule and black rags

While I was washing my clothes at jikka, my parents' house by using their laundry machine and drier at the same time, my grandmother came to tell me that the laundry machine was leaking.

The water was actually flooding from the machine, wetting whole floor and even the water ran into the other room too!!
So, I ran to get some papers to let them suck the water.
 


My grandmother told me
 
"If you use the washing machine and the drier at the same time, it causes the water leak.  So, do not do that."

I was like



I have been to some countries and stayed with families in there, but nobody had ever told me not to use the washing machine and the drier at the same time sine it could cause the flooding.

The flood did not seem to stop, so I turned the machine off and tried to find what was causing the leak.
After while, I found there was a tiny hole on the water faucet. So, I went to the home improvement store in town to buy the tool to remove the little pipe, that has the hole on it, from the whole faucet, and also the replacement of the little pipe.

It did not take me much work to replace it and the new part did work just fine.
Then, I did the test run for the washing machine.
The water did not leak when the water machine was filling the water since I just replaced the parts. *GOOD.*
And the machine was working perfect while it was washing the clothes. *VERY GOOD*
But when the machine drained the water, the water came on to the floor again. *WTF*
So, I ran to get the papers again and got the mop this time to sweep the water away from the floor.

It seemed like the clog in the draining pipe was causing the flood.
So, I went to the store again to buy the liquid pipe cleaner that can melt the clogs.
When I came back to my parents' house, I saw my grandma's younger sister was cleaning the  wet floor.
She was so nice to help me to clean the floor.
She was wiping the floor with the black clothes.  It looked familiar to me.



Those were actually my socks I was wearing the day.
But I did not say "hey! they are my socks!"  because she was helping me and I assumed she did not mean to clean the floor with my socks.. I hope.

Well, after all struggling and help from my grandma's younger sister and also from my aunt, the washing machine came back to work fine again!!  *Yay*
Thank you very very much my grandma's younger sister and my aunt for your help!!



Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...