Skip to main content

[Propaganda of Japan] Okinawa

"
Okinawa Gov. Takeshi Onaga told a United Nations human rights body on Monday that the central government has closed its ears to local voices in the battle over U.S. military bases in the prefecture.

In a speech to the U.N. Human Rights Council in Geneva, Onaga said the world must pay attention to the situation at Henoko, where a U.S. base is being expanded against local will.

He said it is part of a pattern of neglect dating back to World War II.

“Our right to self-determination and human rights have been neglected,” Onaga said. “Can a country serve values such as freedom, equality, human rights and democracy with other nations when that country cannot guarantee those values for its own people?”

Onaga opposes plans by the central government to enlarge Camp Schwab at Henoko, creating a new home in a semi-rural part of Okinawa for U.S. Marine Corps Air Station Futenma. The air base is currently located in Ginowan, where residents resent its low-level flights. (cont.)
" 
  
Ref:
Onaga takes base argument to U.N. human rights panel
   
   
This is pretty much what you read in English from the lazy English media who does only the translation of Japanese medias which are full of the propaganda. 
  
At United Nation, the Governor Onaga was not the only one who made the statement that day. 
There were two more ladies who made their statement against Onaga.  
The first one was Ms. Kaji, Misako, Ambassador of Japan in Geneva.   
Please watch the Ms. Kaji's statement following the Governor Onaga's. 
  
   
How did you think?  
The second lady is Ms. Masako Gahana, from Okinawa, who said what Governor Onaga had said was propaganda.   
  


The situation in Okinawa now is nothing like what Onaga said or the English translated articles said.  Actually, Okinawa people are getting along with the American soldiers, but those crazy leftists, who are not even from Okinawa nor live in Okinawa, as you see in the video below. 
  
  
    
   
You may not know that US military people helped those people who were suffered from the flood disaster in two weeks ago in Joso-shi, Ibaraki, Japan.  Because Japanese medias did not say anything about it, there's no chance for those lazy English medias to know about it.    
   
Anyway. 
  
Now, why Onaga said such things and Japanese medias are hiding Ms. Kaji and Ms. Gahana's statement at UN?  It's because Onaga and Japanese medias are taking China side rather than Japan side.  
  
Of course, not only the Okinawa people but also Japanese people nation wide getting known the true color of Onaga.  So, they started the campaign to make Onaga resign from the Governor position.  


https://www.change.org/p/%E6%B2%96%E7%B8%84%E7%9C%8C%E5%BA%81%E8%88%8E-%E7%BF%81%E9%95%B7%E7%9C%8C%E7%9F%A5%E4%BA%8B%E3%81%AE%E9%80%80%E9%99%A3%E8%A6%81%E6%B1%82

If you could, please sign for the campaign. 
Thanks!! 


Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...