Skip to main content

SPIRITUS Live in Miyako, September 10, 2015, at Country's Cafe

There was the live held by SPIRITUS, the saxophone quartet, in the Country's Cafe in Miyako.
This was the 2nd visit for them to visit Miyako for the live.
I know Ms. Onodera Tomoko san had been working hard to bring them over to Miyako; She went to Morioka to pick them up from there, took them around for their meals, prepared their stages,  made the advertisement for the live, and so on so on.. So, I'd love to deeply appreciate for her hard works to make them come over.
Thank you very much, Tomoko-san, and thank you for letting me know about this live.

The show was just amazing.
Their instruments, the saxophones, can make very high sound pressure and impact, but on the other hand, they can create very delicate melody lines.  Moreover, the saxophones they have are the different kinds, such as, soprano, alto, tenor, and baritone.  With those combinations, they can drag you into their world of sounds easily.  So, I felt their world.  It was just great.

I thought I had enough money for the ticket and some drink, but of course, they had CDs that they were selling wherever they go for their live.
They asked people there to help them to make their luggage lighter by buying their CDs.
I had 2,000 yen in my wallet at the moment, so, I went to see their CD with the wish of the price less than 2,000 yen to the reception desk where they placed their CD.
Unfortunately, the CD was 2,800 yen.
I picked up one CD and was looking at its songs' titles, and when I was about to put it back, one of their fan lady came to me and said
"Hey, they can sign on the CD for you!
Last time, I asked them to write `I love you` for me from each one of 4 members!
But they only wrote one line saying 'We love you' instead of 4 'I love you!'  I really wanted 'I love you' message from each one of them!  They are great!  You've got to buy the CD!  Buy it and take it out from the wrapping so they can sign for you!"
Well, I think she was drunk.
I did not have enough money, but she was really pushing me, so I lost the timing to put it back.  Then, I asked Tomoko san if I could borrow some money from her.
She was kind enough to led me have 1,000 yen.

I've got to take her lunch or dinner sometime for that.  
Thank you very much Tomoko-san.  The CD is awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...