Skip to main content

September 9th, 2015 Miyako International Community Radio via Miyako Harbor Radio 82.6 FM [LIVE]


Producer: Hisao Hashimoto
Assistant Producer: Yuri Kimura
Navigator: Eri Ito
Members: Francis Yuen, James Macrae, Toby Almy
Interpreter: Togo Sasaki, Ito Shunsuke


Thank you, the radio staffs and members, for the great time.
It was fun live show as always.

It is typhoons season right now in Japan, and typhoons are actually hitting Japan here and there.
So, we talked about the typhoons as one of the topic;
Eri san asked members if they call "typhoon" in another name in their countries, and Toby san answered "It could be tropical storm..?"
Then Eri san said "That sounds delicious!"

For the moment, this picture came into my mind.



(1) Eri san's definition of Tropical storm = delicious -> tropical fruits  -> fruits bonus -> Pac Man 
(2) Eri san's definition of  Tropical storm = typhoon, weather -> something in the sky 
  
(1) + (2) = Pac Man in the sky

But if I say "ah, that Pac man in the sky, right?"  
I knew I would see their faces saying "what the heck this Japanese guy has started talking about?" 
So, I did not say anything about the Eri san's thought that I assumed.  

But what she thought of the term "tropical storm" was some sort of drinks or smoothies, not the "Pac man in the sky."
Then, I think Francis san got her idea of the tropical storm and said "oh, the mangoes, pineapples, passion fruits falling from the sky, right?  If they are the tropical storm, then I can go home safe."
But I thought "Man!  It's "falling!" Not dropping from the table or anything cute like that!"



Well, members.  
I write very sarcastic; I mean I am making fun of everything, so I hope you are not taking serious or feel like being offended.    

I will see you folks at next show!!  Thank you very much again!!
.

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...