Skip to main content

Winding the spring of the Earth.




Have you ever heard the Earth is clockwork?  Well, it is.
I don't know how many of this winding things for the Earth are there all over the world, but I knew there is one in Shii-O'hashi park in Tanohata.




When I drove near there, I stopped by to wind it because I thought one of the reasons of the strange weathers these days is the slowing down of the Earth rotation.

 


However, I could not even get close to the winding thing because of the rope and the sign.
The sign said 
   

  
"
きけん!!(Dangerous!!)
クマに注意!!(Watch out for the bears!!)
" 
The picture of the bear looked kinda cute.   
Maybe the bears there are dangerous because they ask you to dance with them like hours even after you get pooped out.
I don't know. 
  
If you know where the other winding things for the Earth are, please wind them before the Earth stop spinning.  
  

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...