Skip to main content

September 2nd, 2015 Miyako International Community Radio via Miyako Harbor Radio 82.6 FM [LIVE]

    
  
Producer: Hisao Hashimoto 
Assistant Producer: Saaya Tazawa 
Navigator: Eri Ito
Members: Ben Pedersen, Francis Yuen 
Interpreter: Togo Sasaki, Ito Shunsuke
  
  
Thank you very much for the radio staffs and members for the radio show last Wednesday. 
And congratulations for Francis and his girlfriend to be engaged, also thank you for sharing the story over the radio.  
Francis and his fiancee were in the perfect and romantic situation to see each other at the first time at hanami party, cherry blossom viewing party, according to him.  He said how they see each other happened like Japanese shoujo-manga, girls' comic. 
When Francis was telling them the story between him and her, he seemed so happy; Congratulations to them again.   
 
About Togo-san, the interpreter, it was interesting to find that he has "Duke" as his nickname. 
It came from "Duke Togo," who is a professional assassin in the Japanese cartoon, Golgo 13. 
So, just because he has his first name Togo, he got that nickname.  
   
 
  

Well, we talked different things in short 30 minutes show. 
It was like while Japanese samurai was opening the door for Eri san, Benchan was pushing his friend, who were very scared of revolving door, to the revolving door, then Togo san was aiming some bad guys with his gun, and Francis and his fiancee were happy to find each others. Something like that.
   
Yeah.   
  
Thank you folks again and I will see you at next show!!    
 

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...