Skip to main content

September 16th, 2015 Miyako International Community Radio via Miyako Harbor Radio 82.6 FM [LIVE]


Navigator: Eri Ito
Guest: Daniel Gilbert
Members: Adam Ramli
Interpreter: Togo Sasaki


Thank you very much for the great show, folks.
And welcome to Miyako, Daniel san who is the friend of Eri san.

I could not meet him because I did not make it to the show, so all interpretation was done by Togo san.  He did a great job as always.
But still I wanted to be the part of the show, I emailed them at the show; yet, they did not have enough time to read my message.

What I sent them was asking Eri san to say "Hotta imo ijikuruna" to the members and/or the guest if they can understand.   "Hotta imo ijikuruna" means "Don't play with the potatoes you dug up"in Japanese, but it sounds like the English phrase "what time is it now?"
It's like the English phrase "Don't touch my mustache" sounds like the Japanese phrase "Dou itashimashite"which means "you are welcome."
Well, I will try "Hotta imo ijikuruna" some other time.

In the show, Daniel san mentioned trying jellyfish salad, so I want to know how it was too.
Anyway, thank you very much for the fun show, and I will see you next week for sure ;)



Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...