Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (5)

[Soup Kitchen provided by YOSHINOYA]
 
YOSHINOYA is providing the soup kitchen for Kumamoto Earthquake victims.

The schedule is as below:

Tuesday, April 19th (starting at 1200) at Yamanishi Elementary School (Map)
Wednesday, April 20th (starting at 1200) at Kawara Elementary School (Map)
Thursday, April 21st (starting at 1200) at Mashiki-cho health and Welfare Center (Map)
Friday, April 22nd (starting at 1200) at Hiroyasu Elementary School (Map)
 
Original Post:
"
4月19日より以下の避難所で牛丼の炊きだしを行います。

19日(火)12時~西原村・山西小学校
20日(水)12時~西原村・河原小学校
21日(木)12時~益城町・保健福祉センター
22日(金)12時~益城町・広安小学校
 
http://mb.yoshinoya.com/n/top/95/?SS=inohoakucg9hba3osr4g2c4el3
"
 
Please share with your foreigner friends who are in Kumamoto area.  Thanks!!

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...