Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (42) Water Supply (April 30th)


[CHUOH KU (Central Ward)]

1.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Isshin Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/i67v6RGpMHp

2.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Kurokami Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/vkscQA91GK72

3.
Time: CLOSED
Place: Kumamoto Shiyakusho (Kumamoto City Hall)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/E7ymFam4E7v

4.
Time: (CLOSED)
Place: Shirokawa Kouen (Shirokawa Park)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/aSZML92GwvK2

5.
Time: 0700 - 2100
Place: Gofuku Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/F8N5o1t96sC2

6.
Time: 0700 - 2100
Place: Kumamoto Department of Water Supply
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/7JWd5bZ7Rim



[HIGASHI KU (Eastern Ward)]

1.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Takumanishi Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Hrscxu1FHZJ2

2.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Nagamine Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/BNfTFLAQn5R2

3.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Hikabe Community Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/jzS3rucknDr

4.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Kengun Suigen Chi
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/987pxZ63GNM2

5.
Time: CLOSED
Place: Takumahigashi Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/8diwD1W7MUt

6.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Toshima Housing Complex
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/3YqM591Zynt

7.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Takuma Sports Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/LbhwBUjtEDz



[NISHI KU (Western Ward)]

1.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Josei Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/QUe86asxrrR2

2.
Time: (CLOSED)
Place: Josei Junior High School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/icBda3EiRZv

3.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Hanazono Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/SD3Mv1uHWXG2

4.
Time: (CLOSED)
Place: Seibu Water Supply Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ysmVwu9BBaA2

5.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Arao Housing Complex Park
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/jjbcGwpyChk

6.
Time: CLOSED
Place: Ikegame Park
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/dfD13ZVHyh62

7.
Time: 1000 - 1900, 0800 - 1830 (*2 different groups)
Place: Kumamoto Shin Minato Port
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4F1RVvdawfz



[MINAMI KU (Southern Ward)]

1.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Maihara Community Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/2kLazMEt56B2

2.
Time: CLOSED
Place: Jonan Junior High School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/eruoZgfFpFt

3.
Time: CLOSED
Place: Shimomasuki Jonan Junior High School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/BmHNNVEZoeL2

4.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Minami Ward Office
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/turv4mhTeXU2

5.
Time: CLOSED
Place: Hiyoshi Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/TvAnTemsgxA2

6.
Time: (CLOSED)
Place: Heisei Central Park
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Xf97zBGiBY82



[KITA KU (Northern Ward)]

1.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Tatsuta Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/yqNkrcG9LTS2

2.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Yuge Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/7ZCTvUMhbbP2

3.
Time: CLOSED
Place: Musashi Junior High School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/NUNPhzwKuaN2

4.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Iwakuradai Community Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/PKqoXgL1XBp

5.
Time: 0700 - 2100
Place: Musashi Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/WDfhWAWF3gN2

6.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Kitabe Town Office
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/eAq9V9EQF4U2

7.
Time: 1000 - 2000
Place: Takahiradai Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/MHk7yHvxLdH2

Ref: http://www.city.kumamoto.jp/common/UploadFileDsp.aspx?c_id=3&id=2530&set_doc=1

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...