Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (36) Soup Kitchens (April 29th)


1.
[Ramen]
Time: 1730 -
Place: Kumamoto City Hall
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/yhj7A8M9S732
Ref: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=574405016066153&id=571180663055255&substory_index=0
 
2.1
[Curry Flavored Potatoes]
Time: 1200 -
Place: Mashiki Town Office
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/91jAVee3fuR2
Ref: https://twitter.com/aug_nagano/status/725614913905815553

2.2
[Daikon Roots and Fried Tofu Pot]
Time: 1700 -
Place: Mashiki Town Office
Ref: https://twitter.com/aug_nagano/status/725614913905815553
 
3.
[Tonjiru Soup]
Time: not specified
Place: Hotel Eminence
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ky4bdibozq22
Ref: https://www.facebook.com/takanori.sagara1/posts/848285341950314

4.
[Beef Bowls by YOSHINOYA]
Time: 1200 -
Place: Gradmesse
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Y9HPvka93s22
Ref: http://www.yoshinoya.com/

5.
[Sweet Red Bean Soups]
Time: 1300 -
Place: Okashi no Koubai Hakuzan Honten
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Mn8ToBZZWgD2
Ref: https://twitter.com/madoka1961/status/723764831958917120

6.
[Chuka-don]
Time: 1200 -
Place: Mashiki-cho Community Center
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Mk4SXX9uqMR2
Ref: https://www.facebook.com/ajfa2012/posts/1774209936134223:0

7.
[Tonjiru Soups]
Time: 1100 -
Place: Tazaki Market
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/vv41JRWqan72
Ref: http://shop.plaza.rakuten.co.jp/sankyotikusan/


Please share this with your friends in Kumamoto!!  Thank you!!

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...