Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (19) Water Supply (April 23rd)

[Water Supply (*Please bring container(s) for water)]

Place: Nakagawa Drawing Class
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/u8H9mMCM5YG2
Phone: 096-285-3957

Place: Suizenji Ezuko Kouen (Park)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/MJqC3cHwuQC2
Phone: 096-360-2620

Place: Around Doushokubutsuen Iriguchi
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/mvpNWK2fhjw
(Around "Doshokubutsuen Iriguchi" on the map.)

Place: (UNKNOWN)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/NdrDfMSRLBP2
There is a parking space for 17 cars.

Place: Seisho High School (Water place in the soccer ground. You can drive in there.)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/pUpPxvyDqU32

Place: Kawauchi Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/bgV62m3dBio

Place: Mt. Kinpozan Pedectural Natural Park (around the foot of Mt Kinpozan, 500 meters from the town YOSHIMOTO)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/WKq6mm3xqA42

Place: Akita Saijo
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/dFcwuiZnp392 
 
Place: Attacks Jounan Branch (Supermarket)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/MMCfU7RS8tp
Open 24 hours.  There is bathroom open for public as well.

Place: Kamei Lunch INC.  (Please talk to the staffs there before you get water from there.)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/3wkbmD1h2Wr

Place: A office in front of the post office
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/StWQj2HFc5H2

Place: Behind "Yume Town Hamasen" (water from natural spring.)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/FUAvURTdW9L2

Place: Futagami Sekiyu Gas Machinaka Suigen
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/mhfFi5HSbuk
There is open bathroom too.

Place: Kawakami Elementary School
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/hXkXYTji4kC2
Available for 24 hours.

Place: Kataoka Engeki Dojo
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/dFrRM1qPq7U2

Place: Demizu Jinja (Shrine)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/afdoJvM2tTG2

Place: Day Service Poporo (Adult Day Care Center)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/PWDJebUFdgH2

Place: Rissei Kouseikai Kumamoto (Religion)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/ua7AXgfTRMA2
 
Place: Kumamoto Water and Sewerage Authority
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/WcLKfVQtzAQ2

Place: Marutomi Industrial INC.
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/PpyKwYjqR4U2

Place: Kikusui Roman Kan
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/p7HBUw6Bt4N2

Place: Sanroku Bus Center (inside the bus center)
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/kJ2azuEDA5u


Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...