Skip to main content

For the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake 2016 (9) FREE Public Bath (As of April 20th 10:30 am)

[FREE Public Bath for the Victims from Kumamoto Earthquake]

Following information is about the public bath for the victims from Kumamoto earthquake.
Information is in order of
"
Name of the Public Bath
Phone#
Address
Open Date/hours
"
 
Kiku no yu
096-354-5976
4 Chome-7 Shinmachi, Chūō-ku, Kumamoto-shi, Kumamoto-ken 860-0004 (Map)
Mon.-Fri. Sun 1500-2100

Daifuku yu
096-343-7868
2 Chome-5-28 Tsuboi, Chūō-ku, Kumamoto-shi, Kumamoto-ken 860-0863 (Map)
Mon.-Sun 1300-2300

Taka no yu
096-369-9512
1-46 Sakaemachi Higashi-ku, Kumamoto-shi, Kumamoto-ken 862-0904 (Map)
Tue.-Sun. 1400-2300

Ashihara no yu
096-274-7212
2031-1 Uekimachi Tasoko Kita-ku, Kumamoto-shi, Kumamoto-ken 861-0112(Map)
Mon.-Tue, Thu.-Sun 0900-2200

Matsu no yu
096-274-6115
311 Uekimachi Tasoko, Kita-ku, Kumamoto-shi, Kumamoto-ken 8610112(Map)
Mon.-Sun 0800-2130

Sun Palace Mastuzaka
0968-43-3083
1104 Yamaga, Yamaga-shi, Kumamoto-ken 861-0501(Map)
Mon.-Sun 1100-2230 (*closed for the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month )

Tamana Family Onsen
0968-74-3888
428 Ryūganji, Tamana-shi, Kumamoto-ken 865-0061(Map)
Mon.-Sun. 1500-2100 (*Please call before you go to this public bath to make sure if they are open for sure.)

Shioyu Center Ebiya
0968-78-0666
3308 Nagasu, Nagasu-machi, Tamana-gun, Kumamoto-ken 869-0123(Map)
0900-2000 Mon.-Sun. (*Close for the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.)


Original Post:
"
銭湯名    住所            電話番号    営業時間   定休日
菊の湯    熊本市中央区新町4-7-46   096-354-5976  15時~18時  土曜日
大福湯    熊本市中央区坪井2-5-28   096-343-7868  13時~23時  なし
たかの湯   熊本市東区栄町1-46     096-369-9512  14時~23時  月曜日 (*18日は臨時営業)
あしはらの湯 熊本市北区植木町田底2031-1 096-274-7212  9時~22時  第3水曜日
松の湯    熊本市北区植木町田底311   096-274-6115  8時~21時30分 なし
サンパレス松坂 山鹿市山鹿1104      0968-43-3083  11時〜22時30分  第2・4水曜日
玉名ファミリー温泉 玉名市立願寺428   0968-74-3888   15時~21時 23日まで休みなし
不定休*事前にお電話を
潮湯センター海老屋 玉名郡長洲町長洲3308 0968-78-0666  9時~20時  第2・4火曜日

http://kuma1010.com/2183/
"

Please share this with your friends in Kumamoto.  Thank you!!

Popular posts from this blog

I got banned from facebook AGAIN for a week.

Facebook banned me of posting and sharing on timeline, sending messages, and like button for any post for a week.  Right now, what I can do on facebook is only to login.            I asked what I did wrong to get banned to the help desk, but they have not replied me anything yet.    What I did right before I had got banned was re-activating one of my pages about discussing the differences between the facts and the fake news on fake medias.        Well, these are my new pages:    Please give your "like" on my pages.  You will be receiving tons of update (since those pages are updated by bots) from the pages, but you can hide them too.      

The Coffee Vending Machine

   When I was buying a cup of coffee from the vending machine, it made a big sound and shook itself a little.  It sounded like somebody inside hit his/her head somewhere there.  I was so curious but I was not brave enough to peep inside the machine because I had a feeling that if I peep inside, he or she inside would be attacking my eyes.   

Hospital Day (6)

I was about to get back to my work, then the English teacher company called me again said "hey, Ito.  You have time?  We got the English teacher who need to go to the hospital."  I was like      I thought they were joking.   But neither they were joking nor I was in the movie.  So, this time, I was taking the male English teacher to the hospital.  He got black toe nail and other finger nails were turning into black color too, but he did not remember he hit anything with his toe or his shoes had been too tight.   The doctor was examining his toes, however, he could not find what had caused his toe nails turned into black color.    So, the doctor took the nail file and started filing English teacher's toe nail.   Guess what?  The color just came off!!    He did not have to take any medicine, but he had to pay for the examining  That cost him about 2,500 yen.   ...